Ginger-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
From Cook's Country
Pork tenderloins taste great and cook quickly, which makes them one of our favorite cuts of pork. We seared the tenderloins quickly on the stovetop to maximize their flavor and color, then cooked the glaze in the same skillet to pick up the fond they left behind. For a sweet glaze with subtle Asian notes, we blended sherry, honey, soy sauce, and ginger. Thickened with cornstarch, the glaze really sticks to the pork.
Serves 4 to 6
A cornstarch-thickened sauce makes quick work of glazing pork tenderloins.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists