Gazpacho Pasta Salad
From Cook's Country
This recipe takes the flavors of traditional gazpacho and mimics them in a pasta salad. We found that preparing the dressing beforehand allowed the gazpacho flavors to combine and marry together. This Gazpacho Pasta Salad recipe relies on well-seasoned pasta for better flavorwe used 1 tablespoon of salt per gallon of water. We found that spiral-shaped rotini pasta works perfectly in this Gazpacho Pasta Salad recipe because the coils catch the dressing.
Serves 8 to 10
Gazpacho, the classic chilled summer soup, gets a new look as a dressing for this zesty pasta salad. Use any curly pasta in this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists