Garlicky Potato Soup with Parmesan Toasts
From Cook's Country
Choosing the right potato was a key step in developing our garlicky potato soup recipe; we liked peeled Yukon golds for the way they broke down and thickened the broth. We baked the cheesy toasts while the potatoes simmered to get this soup on the table in 30 minutes.
The cheesy toasts make a fast, weeknight soup special.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists