Garlic-Rosemary Pork Chops
From Cook's Country
We wanted our Garlic-Rosemary Pork Chops recipe to feature flavorful chops and a quick preparation time (only 30 minutes). To prevent the pork chops from curling while they cooked, we cut two slits about 2 inches apart through the fat and connective tissue on one side of each chop. And to make sure the garlic in our pork chops recipe tasted fresh and not bitter, we kept a close eye on it as it cooked—thinly sliced garlic tends to burn very quickly.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists