Garlic-Parsley Steak Sauce
From Cook's Country
The steak is cooked perfectly, with a sizzling crust and buttery interior; the only thing missing is the perfect sauce. We wanted to concoct our own steak sauce recipe that could stand up to our meaty steaks. Instead of white onions, we used the red variety, which lend a sweet, mild flavor to the steak sauce. Our steak sauce doesn't require any cooking and is highly concentrated. It can be prepared while the meat rests.
Makes 1 1/4 cups
A little of this aromatic vinaigrette goes a long way.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists