From Cook's Country
Tweaking the ingredients and mixing methods of traditional pizza dough delivered Garlic Knots chewier than dinner rolls and fluffier than pizza crust. We ruled out garlic powder and raw garlic in favor of minced garlic sautéed in a little butter. Adding a small amount of water allowed the garlic to brown before the butter burned.
Makes 12 knots
You'll need 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists