Garlic Chicken with Sweet Roasted Pepper Sauce
From Cook's Country
Chicken is a favorite weeknight meal because it’s quick and easy to cook in a variety of ways. We used one of those ways—sautéing—in our Garlic Chicken with Sweet Roasted Pepper Sauce recipe. Using jarred peppers in our recipe saved time without sacrificing flavor. And placing the basil leaves in a zipper-lock plastic bag and then bruising them with a meat pounder or rolling pin before adding them to the Garlic Chicken with Sweet Roasted Pepper Sauce brought out the basil’s flavorful oils.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists