From Cook's Country
Garlic butter is an easy way to dress up plain vegetables. We needed only a few tablespoons of this recipe to flavor two pounds of blanched or steamed vegetables such as green beans, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, or peas.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists