Garden Herb Mayonnaise
From Cook's Country
Our Garden Herb Mayonnaise recipe comes together quickly and can be used as a sauce for fish or chicken, a spread for sandwiches, or a cooling dip for our sweet potato fries. Refrigerating our flavored mayonnaise for at least 30 minutes allowed the flavors to blend and develop. When we added fresh herbs, we made sure to use only small amounts of potent herbs like sage.
Makes about 1 cup.
Flavored mayonnaises come together quickly and can be used as sauces for fish or chicken, spreads for sandwiches, or cooling dips for our Crispy Sweet Potato Fries. Can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists