Garden Fresh Corn
From Cook's Country
We love fresh corn on the cob, but we’re always on the search for fresh corn recipes that jazz up this summer favorite. To capture all of the fresh corn’s natural sweetness in our recipe, we “milked" the cob by scraping it with the back of a knife. We then briefly sautéed the corn to bring out its fresh flavors, and combined it with other ingredients like a variety of soft herbs and fresh zucchini.
Fresh garden herbs and zucchini make this a perfect end-of-summer dish. A variety of soft herbs is especially nice, but the recipe also works well with just one or two herbs. Mint would be a good addition.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists