Fudgy Peanut Butter Mousse Cups
From Cook's Country
Toasting the pecans in a skillet over medium heat intensified their flavor. Melting the chocolate for this recipe for Fudgy Peanut Butter Mousse Cups in the microwave prevented scorching—much easier and faster than a double boiler. Semisweet chocolate chips contain emulsifiers that allow them to melt and reharden more successfully than bar chocolate.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
You will need a mini-muffin tin for this recipe. For neat assembly, use a piping bag to fill the cups with the peanut butter mixture. Sugar cookie mix is sold in the baking aisle alongside boxed cake mixes. These cookies can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 3 days.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists