Fruity Zucchini Bread
From Cook's Country
We wanted our Fruity Zucchini Bread recipe to boast a rich flavor and a moist—not soggy—texture. We grated the zucchini on a box grater, then wrung it out in a clean dishtowel to expel much of its moisture. We combined the dry and wet ingredients separately, and then gently folded them together until just combined—too much mixing can cause the bread to become tough and dense. Finally, we limited the spices to just cinnamon and allspice to allow the zucchini’s flavor to come through.
Makes one 9-inch loaf
Cut large zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon before shredding.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists