Fruity Holiday Stuffing
From Cook's Country
This Fruity Holiday Stuffing recipe is always a welcome addition to the holiday table. We made sure to use whole-berry cranberry sauce for this stuffing recipe—jellied cranberry sauce made the stuffing too damp. For a more intense cranberry flavor, we replaced some or all of the raisins with dried cranberries.
Serves 8 to 10
Hildegarde writes: "This recipe comes from my aunt, who always makes this recipe for Thanksgiving dinner. Everyone loves the fruity flavor." Make sure to use whole-berry cranberry sauce for this stuffing.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists