From-The-Freezer Meaty Lasagna
From Cook's Country
We wanted a lasagna recipe that would deliver a rich and meaty weeknight meal that we didn’t need to defrost before putting in the oven. To achieve this, we used no-boil noodles, which are precooked and dehydrated before packaging, so they freeze well and bake up tender but never mushy. And to ensure our meaty lasagna recipe held up to the punishing effects of the freezer, we bulked up the flavors by replacing some of the ground beef with ground pork and increasing the amount of crushed red pepper flakes and fresh basil.
Serves 6 to 8
This lasagna can be assembled and frozen for up to 2 months before being baked.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists