From Cook's Country
Instead of buying precut pickle spears for this Fried Pickles recipe, we went with firmer whole kosher dill pickles and sliced them ourselves. When it came to selecting the perfect beer for the batter, we found that almost any style worked save for dark stouts and ales.
Makes 16 pickles
With the exception of dark stouts and ales, any beer will work in this recipe—even nonalcoholic.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists