Fresh Pineapple Salsa
From Cook's Country
Our Fresh Pineapple Salsa recipe is a welcome respite from tired tomato salsa versions. For the proper texture, we chopped the ingredients coarse, then pulsed them in a food processor. For this salsa, we prefer fresh to canned pineapple; the latter proves too sweet and soft-textured.
Makes about 3 cups
Make-Ahead Note: This sweet and spicy salsa tastes even better after at least 1 hour in the refrigerator and can be made up to 1 day in advance.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists