French Toast Whipped Cream Topping
From Cook's Country
We wanted to jazz up a plain whipped cream recipe using ingredients we already had on hand. For a whipped cream recipe inspired by a breakfast favorite, we replaced the usual granulated sugar with maple syrup. We also made sure the cream was well chilled, which made easy work of whipping it.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups
Brown sugar and sour cream aren’t the only ways to jazz up plain old whipped cream. Concentrated flavors from jams, juices, and liqueurs all work well. These whipped toppings are perfect with fruit desserts, cakes, or ice cream sundaes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists