French Leek and Goat Cheese Quiche
From Cook's Country
Our French Leek and Goat Cheese Quiche recipe produces a sturdy, perfectly sliceable quiche that is packed with flavor. We found an easy way to make this quiche—with an incredibly flaky crust—in no time at all using our Easy Cheesy Pie Crust, a slightly modified store-bought crust. We made sure to wash the leeks thoroughly to remove any grit. The center of the quiche was soft when it came out of the oven, but the filling completely set as it cooled.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists