From Cook's Country
Equal parts ketchup and vegetable oil, spiked with white vinegar, formed the base of our French Dip. The unusual touch of Tabasco sauce balanced the sweetness with a little heat. Adding cream cheese and sour cream created a thick dip, perfect for crudités.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists