French Dip Sandwiches
From Cook's Country
This French Dip Sandwiches recipe is our favorite way to use up leftover roast beef. For a quicker version of long-simmering jus, we enriched a blend of canned beef broth and chicken broth with browned scraps of beef, then thickened the broth with a little flour. The beefy jus is the perfect finishing touch for French Dip Sandwiches.
If you have leftover jus from the roast, use it. Otherwise, make the Quick Jus (see related recipe).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists