Foolproof Baked Rice
From Cook's Country
When we used tried to use our usual stovetop ratios for the Foolproof Baked Rice, we found that the grains were a bit too crunchy. Adding a little extra liquid improved the texture. Swapping flavorless water for chicken broth contributed savory, meaty taste to the rice, while sautéing a little chopped onion in melted butter before toasting the rice added extra flavor.
Serves 4 to 6
Lundberg Organic Long-Grain White Rice is our favorite brand.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists