Fluffy Make-Ahead Dinner Rolls
From Cook's Country
Since turning out a fresh, homemade batch of dinner rolls isn’t always manageable, we developed a dinner rolls recipe that we could make ahead of time. To prevent the dough from drying out, we added extra moisture and fat to our recipe in the form of butter and shortening. All we needed to add structure and moisture to our make-ahead dinner rolls recipe was an egg and some honey.
Makes 15 large rolls
Don't get the milk mixture too hot or the dough won't rise.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists