Flank Steak with Shallot-Mustard Sauce
From Cook's Country
A touch of cream added body and tamed the mustardy bite of our Flank Steak with Shallot-Mustard Sauce. Tasters preferred the texture of coarse-grain mustard, but smooth Dijon also worked fine. To ensure the steaks retained their heat after cooking, we tented them with aluminum foil while we prepared the sauce.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists