Flank Steak with Loaded Smashed Potatoes
From Cook's Country
Cooking the flank steak in rendered bacon fat lends it a smoky flavor. Microwaving the potatoes cuts down considerably on their cooking time, and by smashing them with crispy bacon, sour cream, cheddar, and scallions, they’re easy to make and “loaded” with flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists