Flank Steak Tacos with Grilled Corn Salsa
From Cook's Country
Combining toasty corn salsa with cumin-scented flank steak is a winning match, but could we get them cooked in the same amount of time? Giving the corn a head start in the microwave was the ideal solution, shortening its prep time to coincide with the mere 10 minutes it takes to grill the steak with good char.
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists