Five-Alarm BBQ Sauce
From Cook's Country
This spicy no-cook barbecue sauce recipe can be used to baste barbecued chicken, as a condiment for grilled hamburgers, or as a finishing sauce for our Smoked Pork Loin. Smoky chipotle chiles added spiciness and a rich flavor to the Five-Alarm BBQ sauce recipe. For even more heat, don’t bother to seed the jalapeño chile.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups
This great-tasting, no-cook barbecue sauce can be used to baste barbecued chicken, as a condiment for grilled hamburgers, or as a finishing sauce for our Smoked Pork Loin (see related recipe).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists