Firecracker Chicken Salad
From Cook's Country
When we found ourselves with some leftover Firecracker Chicken, we had the idea of using it in a Chinese-inspired chicken salad. So we recrisped the chicken in a 350-degree oven and added sour cream to the leftover sauce to turn it into more of a dressing. Romaine proved the best base for our thick dressing, and sweet-tangy mandarin orange segments balanced the heat in our sauce recipe. As a final addition to our Firecracker Chicken Salad recipe, we found that bell pepper and crispy chow mein noodles added crunch.
If you like really spicy foods, add some minced fresh chile to this quick salad made from leftover Firecracker Chicken, (see related recipe).
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists