Filet Mignon with Smashed Potatoes and Horseradish Sauce
From Cook's Country
Sour cream and heavy cream do double duty in the smashed potatoes and the horseradish sauce.
We prefer brined (not creamy) horseradish. Buy refrigerated prepared horseradish, not the shelf-stable kind, which contains preservatives and additives.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists