Five Minute Fresh Tomato Salsa
From Cook's Country
Farm-fresh tomatoes added even better flavor than canned tomatoes did for our quick Tomato Salsa. Using the food processor made this recipe nearly as effortless as opening a jar, but released a lot of excess water from our ingredients. A quick final strain once we combined everything was an essential step.
Makes about 3 cups
Hunt's makes our favorite diced tomatoes. For five-minute fresh tomato salsa, substitute 2 pounds fresh tomatoes, cored, seeded, and chopped, for the canned tomatoes in step 2. Don't forget to briefly drain the salsa after you've processed it.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists