Fiesta Chicken and Rice
From Cook's Country
For a convenient chicken and rice recipe, we used quick-cooking boneless, skinless chicken breasts and prepared our rice in the same skillet we used to brown the chicken. Cooking both components of our Fiesta Chicken and Rice recipe in the same pan gave us a one-dish meal, but since the chicken was fully cooked before the rice, we pulled it from the pan midway through and tented it with foil while the rice finished cooking.
This dish is good on its own but even better with some accompaniments. Test kitchen favorites include warm flour tortillas, sliced avocado, minced jalapeños or a few dashes of hot sauce, sour cream, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists