Farmstand Corn Fritters
From Cook's Country
For our Farm Stand Corn Fritters recipe, we combined whole corn kernels and grated kernels for visual appeal, textural contrast, and the richest flavor. Running the back of a knife over the cobs from which the corn has been grated extracted the flavorful pulp. To prevent the kernels from scattering all over when sliced off the cob, we set the cob upright in a large mixing bowl and sliced downward with a paring knife. The bowl contained the corn. We used equal parts flour and cornmeal to bind the fritters and keep the corn flavor strong.
Makes 12 fritters
Serve these crisp corn fritters with almost anything from the grill. The batter can be covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists