Elegant Eggs on Toast
From Cook's Country
For this Elegant Eggs on Toast recipe, we cooked the eggs over high heat and pushed them from side to side across the pan with a rubber spatula. This motion guaranteed large, soft curds. Arugula (or watercress) provided a peppery bite that contrasted nicely with the other flavors—like smoked salmon and tangy goat cheese—in this Elegant Eggs on Toast recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists