Eggs in a Hole
This creative dish combines the best of the breakfast world--crisp buttered toast and creamy fried eggs. Use a substantial sliced sandwich bread, such as Pepperidge Farm, which has a fine crumb, for this recipe. Soft breads, such as Wonder, or slices from a thick-crusted rustic loaf, for that matter, are not options here.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists