Eggnog Bundt Cake
From Cook's Country
Although tasters preferred brandy in our Eggnog Bundt Cake recipe, we found dark rum (not light) worked equally well as long as we steered clear of spiced or otherwise flavored rums. Adding the spices to only half of the cake batter created an attractive swirl in the top layer.
Serves 8 to 10
Swirl warm eggnog spices into 1 cup of rich, buttery cake batter. Spread a thin layer of spiced batter on top of the plain batter and marvel at the magical swirl it forms as the cake bakes. Top off the finished cake with a heady run glaze. This year you'll be able to drink your eggnog and eat it too!
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists