Easy Stuffed Zucchini
From Cook's Country
For our Easy Stuffed Zucchini we precooked the zucchini in the microwave until they were soft enough to scoop out. Raw squash were crisp, making them prone to snap as we hollowed them out. Plus raw squash took up to an hour to cook through once stuffed.
Couscous made a good base for the filling for our Easy Stuffed Zucchini because of its simple preparation. The nutty flavor of couscous also lent itself well to flavorful enhancements.
Zucchini between 6 and 8 inches long work best here.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists