Easy Stuffed Fillets of Sole
From Cook's Country
We used a hearty white sandwich bread like Arnold's Country Classic or Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse to make homemade bread crumbs in our Easy Stuffed Fillets of Sole. Store-bought bread crumbs weren’t worth buying. We combined the bread crumbs with mayonnaise, butter, chives, garlic, lemon zest and a bit of Dijon mustard to make a flavorful stuffing.
“Toasting” the crumbs in the microwave rather than in the oven or on the stovetop saves 10 minutes.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists