From Cook's Country
When we set out to develop an easy minestrone recipe, we wanted easy, meaning we wanted to use ingredients we already had on hand. We achieved this by calling for small pasta (like orzo or ditalini) and frozen vegetables like zucchini, carrots, broccoli, and beans, which can usually be found in a supermarket’s frozen section in a bag labeled “Italian blend."
Serves 4 to 6
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists