Easy Crescent Rolls
From Cook's Country
After dozens of tests, we determined that a precise measurement of melted butter delivered great butter flavor to our Easy Crescent Rolls without stickiness. Instead of heavy cream, which made the rolls dense and muted the butter flavor, half-and-half was a perfect compromise for extra-tender rolls with big buttery taste. To boost the flavor of the final smear of butter, we sprinkled on a bit of salt.
Makes 12 rolls
A pizza cutter makes quick work of cutting the dough into wedges (see related Step by Step); alternately, you can use a chef’s knife or metal scraper.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists