Easy Chicken and Salsa Tacos
From Cook's Country
By using rotisserie chicken and jarred salsa, you can put this satisfying supper together in minutes.
If you prefer soft tacos, skip the taco shells and wrap a stack of 12 corn tortillas in a clean dish towel. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. You can use regular chili powder in place of the chipotle chile powder.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists