Easy Chicken Cacciatore
From Cook's Country
Classic chicken cacciatore recipes are day-long stewed affairs, but this revised recipe is a quick weeknight dish that gets plenty of flavor from garlic, fresh basil, cremini mushrooms, and red pepper. We found that white or button mushrooms can be substituted for the cremini in our recipe. Be sure to scrape the browned bits of meat from the bottom of the skillet—they are full of flavor.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists