Easy, Cheesy Pie Crust
From Cook's Country
We developed this Easy, Cheesy Pie Crust recipe for use with vegetable quiches. It is incredibly flaky, and takes no time at all. Parmesan cheese serves two purposes: sprinkled on our store-bought crust, it melts when baked to create a waterproof barrier that keeps the custard filling from making the crust soggy. And the cheese gives extra flavor to the bland crust.
Makes one 9-inch baked pie shell
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists