Easy Biscuits and Sauce
From Cook's Country
When we wanted a great biscuit recipe that could be made quickly and easily and that wouldn’t require cutting fat into flour or rolling out dough, we used heavy cream in place of butter, which resulted in a lighter, more tender biscuit. For our easy biscuit recipe, we simply kneaded the dough for 30 seconds until it was smooth and uniform, shaped the biscuits, and then baked them.
Makes 12 biscuits and 2 cups sauce
Split a biscuit and spread it with a spicy-sweet condiment, such as hot pepper jelly or Jezebel Sauce. Then layer it with the thinnest possible slices of the ham. Both recipes take just minutes to prepare.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists