Dilly Peas and Carrots
From Cook's Country
When developing a Dilly Peas and Carrots recipe, we wanted to find a method for cooking and flavoring the peas and carrots at the same time. We found that simply simmering the peas in a flavorful sauce allowed them to quickly absorb the sauce’s flavor. To intensify the sweet flavor of the peas, we added sugar and orange juice, and finished the dish with chopped fresh dill leaves.
Serves 4 to 6
Because carrots require more cooking time than peas, they get a head start in this recipe.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists