From Cook's Country
Instead of boiling the eggs in our Deviled Eggs recipe, we covered them by an inch of water, brought the pot to a boil, covered it, then removed it from the heat and let them sit for 10 minutes. The gentle heat perfectly cooked the eggs. Our Deviled Eggs get their creamy texture from forcing the yolks through a fine-mesh sieve before mixing them with the other filling ingredients.
Makes 1 dozen filled halves
To center the yolks, turn the carton of eggs on its side in the refrigerator the day before you plan to cook the eggs.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists