From Cook's Country
Toasting the pecans in the oven or in a dry skillet imparted intense nut flavor into our Date-Nut Bread. Tasters preferred the bread was best served with butter, cream cheese, or a smear of olive spread.
Makes two 8.5-inch loaves
Serve slices with butter, cream cheese, or a smear of olive spread. You'll need 3 cups pitted, chopped dates and 2 loaf pans.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists