Date Nut Bars
From Cook's Country
The classic combination of sweet chewy dates and crunchy pecans provided the flavor base for these Date Nut Bars. To bring out the flavor of the pecans, we made sure to toast them before adding them to the rest of the ingredients. Rolling the bars in confectioners’ sugar while they were still slightly warm helped the sugar stick.
Serves 12 bars
The dough may look dry at first, but it will come together as it is mixed.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists