From Cook's Country
This recipe submission to our America's Lost Recipe contest is a nod to Scandinavia. These cardamom-scented cookies are deep-fried, not baked, and dusted with confectioners’ sugar for a hint of sweetness.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies
If you don’t have a diamond cookie cutter, cut the dough into 4 by 2 3/4-inch diamonds with a pizza wheel or knife.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists