Curried Honey-Mustard Wings
From Cook's Country
This Curried Honey-Mustard Wings recipe is an inventive update on a party-food classic. To prepare this chicken wings recipe, we separated the drumsticklike portion of the wing from the two-boned center portion to create nice-size pieces that are easy to cook and to eat. We hacked off and discarded the wing tips because they were liable to burn. And we didn’t miss them—they’re practically meatless. Patting the chicken dry before roasting helped keep the skin crisp and brown. A Microplane rasp-style grater proved to be the best tool for grating ginger—its fine blades pulverized the ginger, releasing all of its flavorful juices without stringy bits.
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists