Curried Chicken Salad
From Cook's Country
We pumped up the flavor of curry powder in this Curried Chicken Salad recipe with the addition of cumin and coriander. The light, lemony flavor of coriander has a natural affinity with chicken. Crisp grapes are the usual fruit found in this salad, but we added pineapple, which we thought better matched the flavor of the curry powder. Chopped pistachios added crunchy texture. We toasted the nuts in a skillet over medium heat until lightly browned for the best flavor.
Makes about 6 cups
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists