Crunchy Spiced Rum Balls
From Cook's Country
We wanted a no-bake cookie recipe that would be a tasty addition to the holiday dessert table. This Crunchy Spiced Rum Balls recipe produced elegant cookies with a unique flavor of spiced rum (though regular rum works, too). Soaking the raisins in the rum allowed them to plump up and absorb the rum’s complexity, which enhanced the rum balls’ flavor.
Makes about 18
The recipe you requested is for
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Membership
Every Recipe. Every Rating. Every Video from
Every Magazine & Every Episode!
- 8 years of Cook’s Country Foolproof Recipes
- Complete Cook’s Country TV Video Library
- 2,900+ Equipment Ratings and Ingredient Taste Tests
- Step-by-Step Technique Photos
- Save Favorites, Create Menus, Print Shopping Lists